Here at HIZASHI, we are proud of the accreditations we have earned to ensure our products are not only high-quality, but noticeably making a difference in the world we live in. Ranging from energy saving, to sustainability and safety, here is a list of what some of these symbols actually mean and why you should care.
- UL LISTED: The UL symbol means the product, after a series of testing, meets the UL nationally recognized Standards of Safety. UL is non-profit organization dedicated to public safety and HIZASHI is the first to market the only UL Listed dimmable filaments on the market.
- LIGHTING FACTS: Products with the Lighting Facts symbol means a commitment to supporting improvement in the quality of LED products, as well as using the LED Lighting Facts labels and logos according to program guidelines. The Lighting Facts label requires important information to be presented in an easy-to-read format, much like Nutrition Labels on food products.
- FCC DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY: The FCC label is a certification mark employed on electronic products manufactured or sold in the United States which certifies that the electromagnetic interference from the device is under limits approved by the Federal Communications Commission.
- CE: Similar to the FCC Declaration of Conformity mark, the CE mark is a mandatory conformity marking for certain products sold within the European Economic Area (EEA) and indicates the compliance with EU legislation of a product. Check out HIZASHI lighting solutions that are CE certified and available in Europe here.
- RESTRICTION OF HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES (ROHS): RoHS Compliant means the product is lead-free, and restricts the use of six hazardous materials often found in electrical products (Lead, Mercury, Cadmium, Hexavalent Chromium, Polybrominated Biphenyls, and Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers). Check out HIZASHI lighting solutions that are RoHS certified and available in Europe here.
- ENERGY STAR: If you see this blue square mark on the packaging of any product, you can have peace of mind that what you’re purchasing has been proven to save energy and help the environment. Energy Star is a trusted government-backed symbol and was created to reduce greenhouse emissions and other pollutants caused by the inefficient use of energy, all while ensuring product quality and energy savings at no compromise on quality – something HIZASHI strives for.